Resident Engagement Strategy Consultation
Resident engagement includes the process of involving residents in service development to ensure that the improvements and changes we make have a positive impact for everyone.
In 2015, following resident consultation via Partners Gazette, Partners website and Residents Forum we agreed a new resident engagement strategy. You can read the full strategy here.
The current strategy includes:
- A resident engagement register. Interested residents receive information and invitations to participate in matters which interest them.
- Bi-monthly Open Forum meeting for all residents.
- Focus forums to explore specific issues.
- Email consultations.
- Satisfaction surveys.
- Resident scrutiny exercises.
- Attendance at Islington Council’s Housing Scrutiny meeting.
It’s now time to review the strategy and we want to know what you think.
Questions to consider could include:
- What do you think is important for resident engagement?
- What mechanisms do you think should be in place to enable residents to get involved?
- What format should engagement take?
- What information should residents receive about resident engagement outcomes?
If you have any suggestions you’d like us to consider as part of our strategy review please contact Katrina Dalby on 020 7288 7733 or via our website by Wednesday 1 August.
We will consider all feedback received and we plan to publish our new strategy in September 2018.