Service Update for Tier 3
Update from Disability Action Islington:
Our office is currently open throughout the week, though attendance is strictly by appointment only. Both remote and face-to-face appointments are available, though face-to-face appointments will only be offered where remote support isn't appropriate and will require clients to adhere to our Covid-secure safety guidelines.
Our advice team can offer local disabled residents advice and support regarding:
- Benefits (including form-filling support)
- Social care
- Mandatory reconsiderations
- Registering appeals with courts and tribunals
- Disability discrimination
- Council services (including housing)
- Utilities suppliers
- Grant applications
- Signposting for specialist advice
Please contact us by phone (0207 354 8925) or email (email@example.com) to discuss how we can best support you.