• Font Family
  • Font Settings

Apply to Buy Land/Alteration

 If you want to carry out alterations to your home you may need to seek permission from the freeholder. 

The process of obtaining Landlord's Consent is quite lengthy so please be aware that it could take up to 3 months. You are not permitted to commence work until you have obtained all the relevant permissions. 

You may need to obtain Planning Permission and Building Control approval for the work you are planning. This is obtained directly from Islington Council

 You may also need to obtain permission from your mortgage lender to carry out alterations to your property. Please contact them directly.

 You may need other permissions before you carry out any alterations. You are responsible for ensuring you have obtained all relevant permissions. 

Our online alteration form is currently under review, therefore please submit your alteration request via email to [email protected]

Please include the following: 

  1. Your name
  2. The property address
  3. Your contact address if different from the property address 
  4. Telephone number 
  5. Full details of the proposed alteration 
  6. Confirm whether you have permission from the lender

Please attach any relevant documents such as:

  • Current plans
  • Proposed plans
  • Planning permission
  • Structural engineer's report