Tell us what you think
We believe it is important to:
- find out what you think of our services
- work with you to find ways of improving them
- ask for your views when we’re thinking of making a change to the way we work
- check with you that the changes we have made have resulted in service improvements.
We will give you a variety of opportunities to tell us what you think. This section tells you about these opportunities.
We give you regular information about our services
We send regular newsletters to all tenants, giving general information about our services. Articles range from topical issues to reports about how satisfied tenants are with our services.
All Partners newsletters are available on our website.
If you are interested in getting involved in producing our regular newsletters, please contact our Communications Team.
We regularly check what you think about the standard of our services
We continually monitor tenants’ views about the repairs service. We will send you a customer satisfaction card when you tell us you need a repair. If you don’t return your satisfaction card, we may telephone you to find out if you are satisfied. If you aren’t satisfied, we will investigate how we handled your repair.
We do a variety of surveys following major work to your home. These give you an opportunity to tell us whether you are satisfied with both the standard of the work and the staff who did the work.
Partners and Islington Council carry out regular surveys to find out what you think about all aspects of our service. We use the survey to measure how satisfied tenants are and to identify where we need to improve.
Resident Engagement Opportunities
We provide a variety of ways for you to get involved with Partners and help us improve our services
Examples of these are:
- Resident Scrutiny Panel – A team of residents scrutinise an area of Partners service to identify improvement opportunities. The Panel have around six 2 hour meetings where they interview staff, review procedures and speak to residents. They produce a feedback report and present their findings to Partners senior management teams.
- Mystery Shopping – A group of trained residents are given scenarios which they use to test Partners service.
- Focus Forums – An open meeting to share information and get resident feedback, focusing on a specific service area or proposed change.
- Open Forum – A bi-monthly open meeting held at Islington
- Town Hall, for residents to share experiences and raise questions and issues with Partners.
- Repairs and Leasehold surgeries – Book an appointment with a member of the Repairs or Housing Services
- Team to ask a question or get an update on an enquiry.
- Multimediaconsultation– Consultation with a wider group of residents using a range of methods such as online forms, text messages or emails
- Resident Involvement Register
- Residents who are happy to volunteer for a variety of activities providing feedback and support with service improvemen To join the register fill in a Resident Engagement form which you can get from Partners receptions or our website.
Tenants’ and residents’ associations
We will support tenants’ and residents’ associations if they comply with the Council’s recognition criteria. If you want information about associations in your area, or you are interested in starting one, please contact either your Housing Services Officer or our Service Improvement & Engagement Team.