What is Resident Engagement?
Resident engagement is about having your say in how we provide services to you. It gives you the power to shape the services you receive and the opportunity to make and influence decisions about issues affecting your home.
Whatever your first language; whatever your abilities or disabilities; whatever your tastes and preferences:
- we value your views
- we promise to listen to you
- we promise to take seriously your comments, suggestions, criticisms and complaints
Why get involved?
Getting involved can offer you:
- a better understanding of how we work
- a real opportunity to change how your home is managed
- a chance to meet and socialise with other residents
- a sense of community
Your involvement helps us to:
- develop a better relationship with our residents
- understand more what our residents want
- adapt our services and focus our resources to suit our residents’ needs
Partners Resident Engagement Strategy was agreed in June 2015.