• Font Family
  • Font Settings

Building's Insurance

Building insurance is arranged through Howden. Policy details can be found here. Our insurers use the services of a loss adjusting firm called Charles Taylor  to handle claims.

To make a claim please contact:

In the event of damage to the building’s structure, fixture or fittings, details should be reported to [email protected] quoting the reference number ‘CN2200175’

You can also contact:

Paul Easen
Charles Taylor Adjusting
The Minster Building
21 Mincing Lane
London, EC3R 7AG
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7015 2079 Mobile: +44 (0) 7785 797219
In the event that the contacts listed above are unavailable, please call +44 (0) 207530 0600.


Last updated 30.1.24