All Partners residents are welcome to attend the meetings. Partners Open Forum meetings take place every two months, usually on the 3rd Thursday of the month at Islington Town Hall. Meetings start at 1815 and finish at 1945.
Open meetings are:
- Opportunity to ask questions of representatives of Partners, normally the Service Improvement and Engagement Manager and another manager.
- Opportunity to influence service planning and service improvement priorities
- No set agenda
- Performance summary available
- Open to anyone, no membership
- Hosted by officer of Partners
- Issue-based consultation where appropriate
- Individual issues followed up directly with the individuals raising them; issues of wider interest to Partners residents published on Partners website
Open Forum Meetings will take place on:
Thursday 18 January 2018 – Islington Town Hall Committee Room 6
Thursday 15 March 2018 – 222 Upper Street
Thursday 17 May 2018 – 222 Upper Street
Thursday 19 July 2018 – Islington Town Hall, Committee Room 1
Thursday 20 September 2018 – Islington Town Hall. Committee Room 1
Thursday 15 November 2018 – Islington Town Hall, Committee Room 1
To help you get involved we can provide assistance, for example getting to and from meetings that you might want to attend. To find out more about the Open Forums please contact the Service Improvement and Engagement Team.
Open Forum Notes