All Partners residents are welcome to attend the meetings. Partners Open Forum meetings take place every two months, usually on the 3rd Thursday of the month at Islington Town Hall. Meetings start at 1800 and finish at 1930.
Open meetings are:
- Opportunity to ask questions of representatives of Partners, normally the Service Improvement and Engagement Manager and another manager.
- Opportunity to influence service planning and service improvement priorities
- No set agenda
- Performance summary available
- Open to anyone, no membership
- Hosted by officer of Partners
- Issue-based consultation where appropriate
- Individual issues followed up directly with the individuals raising them; issues of wider interest to Partners residents published on Partners website
Due to the current restrictions the Open Forum will take place virtually via Microsoft Teams. To attend a meeting please contact Katrina Dalby on 0207 288 733 or Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org. She will send you a meeting invitation and instructions.
Open Forum Meetings will take place on:
Thursday 21 January 2021
Thursday 21 March 2021
Thursday 18 May 2021
Thursday 15 July 2021
Thursday 16 September 2021
Thursday 18 November 2021
To help you get involved we can provide assistance, for example getting to and from meetings that you might want to attend. To find out more about the Open Forums please contact the Service Improvement and Engagement Team.
Open Forum Notes
Last updated 3 July 2019