All Partners residents are welcome to attend the meetings. Partners Open Forum meetings take place every two months, usually on the 3rd Thursday of the month at Islington Town Hall. Meetings start at 1815 and finish at 1945.
Open meetings are:
- Opportunity to ask questions of representatives of Partners, normally the Service Improvement and Engagement Manager and another manager.
- Opportunity to influence service planning and service improvement priorities
- No set agenda
- Performance summary available
- Open to anyone, no membership
- Hosted by officer of Partners
- Issue-based consultation where appropriate
- Individual issues followed up directly with the individuals raising them; issues of wider interest to Partners residents published on Partners website
Open Forum Meetings will take place on:
Thursday 19 September 2019 - 222 Upper Street as Islington Town Hall is not available
Thursday 21 November 2019 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 3
Thursday 16 January 2020 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 2
Thursday 19 March 2020 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 2
Thursday 21 May 2020 - TBA Town Hall unavailable
Thursday 16 July 2020 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 2
Thursday 17 September 2020 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 2
Thursday 19 November 2020 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 2
To help you get involved we can provide assistance, for example getting to and from meetings that you might want to attend. To find out more about the Open Forums please contact the Service Improvement and Engagement Team.
Open Forum Notes
Last updated 3 July 2019