Open meetings are:
- Opportunity to ask questions of representatives of Partners, normally the Service Improvement and Engagement Manager and another manager.
- Opportunity to influence service planning and service improvement priorities
- No set agenda
- Performance summary available
- Open to anyone, no membership
- Hosted by officer of Partners
- Issue-based consultation where appropriate
- Individual issues followed up directly with the individuals raising them; issues of wider interest to Partners residents published on Partners website
Due to the current restrictions the Open Forum will take place virtually via Zoom. Meetings run between 1800-1900 on the third Thursday of the month, every other month. To attend a meeting please contact Katrina Dalby on 0207 288 733 or Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org. She will send you a meeting invitation and instructions.
Now that restrictions have been lifted we are reviewing whether to return to in person meetings, and would be grateful for your views. Please complete the questionnaire below to let us know what you think:
Open Forum Meetings will take place on:
Thursday 16 September 2021
Thursday 18 November 2021
2022 OPEN FORUM MEETINGS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
Thursday 20 January 2022
Thursday17 March 2022
Thursday 19 May 2022
Thursday 21 July 2022
Thursday 15 September 2022
Thursday 17 November 2022
To help you get involved we can provide assistance, for example getting to and from meetings that you might want to attend. To find out more about the Open Forums please contact the Service Improvement and Engagement Team.
Open Forum Notes
Last updated July 2021