All Partners residents are welcome to attend the meetings. Partners Open Forum meetings take place every two months, usually on the 3rd Thursday of the month at Islington Town Hall. Meetings start at 1815 and finish at 1945.
Open meetings are:
- Opportunity to ask questions of representatives of Partners, normally the Service Improvement and Engagement Manager and another manager.
- Opportunity to influence service planning and service improvement priorities
- No set agenda
- Performance summary available
- Open to anyone, no membership
- Hosted by officer of Partners
- Issue-based consultation where appropriate
- Individual issues followed up directly with the individuals raising them; issues of wider interest to Partners residents published on Partners website
Open Forum Meetings will take place on:
Thursday 19 March 2020 - Meeting cancelled
Thursday 21 May 2020 - 222 Upper Street - Partners Heating Team - Meeting cancelled
Thursday 16 July 2020 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 2 - Meeting Cancelled
Thursday 17 September 2020 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 2 - Asset Management Team
Thursday 19 November 2020 - Islington Town Hall, Committee room 2 - Housing - Team
To help you get involved we can provide assistance, for example getting to and from meetings that you might want to attend. To find out more about the Open Forums please contact the Service Improvement and Engagement Team.
Open Forum Notes
Last updated 3 July 2019