SHINE - Seasonal Health Intervention Network
Islington Council offer the SHINE service.
Their Seasonal Health Intervention Network (SHINE) is a one-stop referral system to help provide affordable warmth and seasonal health interventions to residents in Islington. They can provide help with the following:
- advice on saving energy and grants available for heating and insulation
- support with bills and energy debt
- 'Energy Doctor in the Home' home visiting service
- falls assessments (from the REACH Team)
- fire safety checks (from London Fire Brigade)
- air quality alerts for people with respiratory diseases (from airTEXT)
- handyperson service.
Full details are available on SHINE's website
Last updated May 2022