• Font Family
  • Font Settings

Domestic Abuse Support

Islington Council have produced a useful leaflet regarding domestic abuse.

If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call the police on 999

Domestic abuse support

Domestic violence and abuse services are still operating and if you are concerned about a resident, or for yourself or a colleague, please get in touch.

For some people being at home with someone who is abusive may not be the safest option. Call Solace on 020 3795 5070 or advocacy@solacewomensaid.org.

If you are concerned about one of our tenants, please contact us on 0800 587 3593. Or, if you are concerned about a child, please contact Islington Council’s Children’s Services Contact Team on 020 7527 7400.


SignHealth Domestic Abuse Service.

SignHealth work closely with mainstream domestic abuse services and Deaf people can either use this service or, with their support, access mainstream services. Their aim is not to duplicate or replace mainstream services, but to complement existing services, and to remove the barriers that prevent Deaf people seeking support to escape domestic abuse. Click here for more information